Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dinner Manners

The following are a few very short stories about my hubby's inner child coming out in full force:

*While at Dinner with Jimmy, I ordered a delicious raspberry lemonade. Considering it cost almost 4 bucks I prompted him to try it since he was the one who actually was going to pay for it. As soon as I gave it to him he blew bubbles with the straw for at least a minute. Really?


*We had plans to go to dinner with a friend and were watching a movie. Since we had reservations at 7 and it was oh, 6:50 I kept bugging Jimmy to turn off the T.V. and get ready. Considering I was full on pajama mode not but 10 minutes prior, this shouldn't be too hard of a task for him. After nagging him 3 times about it, I finally walked over to the T.V. and said (in my best mommy voice):
"Jimmy honey, it's time to get ready now. I gotta turn off the T.V. now cuz we have to leave. So please get ready. "


*Our dog recently broke his leg and has to be in his crate pretty much 100% of the time. One night while we were asleep, he managed to get his cone off and chewed at his bandages. Upon discovering this, Jimmy called the dog an ass hole and said something like " Well, if he keeps acting like this he is gonna lose his leg and it will be his fault." To which I replied: "Babe, he is an animal, he doesn't know any better, does he?" amazingly he had no response.


*My best Friend and I hang out a lot. So much so that Jimmy has nicknamed her my "other husband". We had plans to go to a concert and I was chatting on facebook with Jimmy about it, telling him I really wanted him to come with. "Aren't you going with your other husband?"
"Ya, so what does that have to do with anything. Why are you being such a baby lately? It's really unbecoming of you" I said
Jimmy responded with:
"Why are you being so whiny lately, its really unbecoming of you."
I ended the conversation by stating:
"Seriously? you are only calling me whiny cuz I called you a baby" Then I logged off.

No comments:

Post a Comment